1. Man has come a long way from the living style Nature had once designed for him. God gave him the Eden Garden to live in but he preferred to build concrete jungles instead. He took it as a victory over nature—a victory that brought him stress and strain of a hectic life. Here is The Himalayan Mountain Sojourns that offers you to take into countryside settings denouncing hypocrisy and sham of moderns and bearing innocence, rusticity and humility of primitives.
2. Imagine a peasant living on a hillside in a small hamlet. Sun rises… he rises, day starts…. his work starts, sun sets…. he returns to his barn, dusk comes…. he takes his evening meals, night falls … he falls asleep tired and contented. What a harmony he maintains with nature! No alarm clocks, no schedules, and no appointments. Chirping birds wake him up in the morning and cows running homewards kicking dust declares for him that it is dusk. You could still live in such close communion with nature only in the mountains where depredations of the modern development have not so far reached. Pass few days with us, without a wristwatch, mobiles, Internets, trains, cars… and know the elemental simplicities of life.
3. We wish you to spend your leisure leisurely. The joys and thrills of walking slowly, observing and savouring the countryside visits have been lost. Nature is not only to watch and admire; it is to listen, to taste, to talk with, to breathe in and thus to descend down in you. Find time to stand and stare. Go slow- life need not be a roller–coaster ride. Make time for hobbies, lounging in sleeping bags or for simply gazing out of your tent window.. Feel the surroundings and attain the bliss of being in Nature’s lap. Enchanted by the austere beauty of mountainscape you will surely fall in love with Nature. Once in love, neither you nor else dare to spoil Nature in your presence. Moreover you return to your native place — a calmer, quieter and sincere person than you were ever before.
4. Man and mountain have a pristine spiritual bond. Himalayas have been the work field of Vedic sages. Its serene environment would help them in their spiritual trysts. The sublime quality of this abode of snows inspired them to invest in ancient text and scripture, the stamp of divinity to its snow clad peaks and icy glaciers, life sustaining rivers and lush valleys. Having been for sometime in the lap of the mountains some changes take place in man’s body and mind owing to the impact of nature. Having faced danger and difficulties; seeing strange flora and fauna, noumena and phenomena, he finally, finds himself much higher than the man made world. The Himalayan Mountain Sojourns brings the mountains close to the souls hungering for beauty, for peace and questing for Spirit Infinite.
5. Tourism generally means to go to outdoor to see beautiful, historic and religious places. In recent decades the standard of living has increased and it has brought with it a higher disposable income. The mountains, countryside, and natural areas are increasingly being used as a source of recreation and as the places for sporting events like mountaineering, skiing, boating, camping, trekking etc. The uncontrolled tourism may result in the destruction of landforms, fauna and flora that first motivated this activity. Himalayan Mountain Sojourns plans and arranges your stay in such a way that you will not be the part of the sin of damaging the fragile ecology of the Himalayas.
6. Mountains are beautiful to look at but difficult to dwell at. To live on the high mountains in itself is an adventure. Adventure acquaints us to the briefness of life. The moment man knows this fact he realizes the value of life for himself as well as for his fellow beings. He starts to understand and analyze every aspect of his life and his relationship with others. Reality comes closer to him and makes him one of the most refined species of human beings. He does not attach much importance to unnecessary lies, unwanted wealth, and bogus popularity. Soul toughens to wring out false sense of ego and prejudice and the bravery in him incorporates the humility. He becomes more imaginative, self-confident, selfless and serious because of his physical and psychological development. Our trained guides encourage you to take calculated risks on mountain slopes
Mountain Sojourns Cottage
Himalayan Mountain Sojourns Cottage is a place to relax, rest and enjoy in the peaceful, cool and calm atmosphere in the outskirts of Manali. This is an excellent, calm & peaceful location, an ideal holiday destination for tourists.