MANALI PANORAMA TREK GRADE 4 (For Practiced Trekkers)
Season: May to Nov.
Day 01:- Arrival at Campsite of Himalayan Mountain Sojourns at Palchan in the afternoon. Immediately after your check-in you will be briefed about the Campsite and its surrounding area. Evening free time.
Day 02:- A short drive from Campsite to a village called Kulang. The trek starts from here. It takes 4 hrs. to reach the Silver Oak Camp of Himalayan Mountain Sojourns. On your arrival at camp you are welcomed with a hot lunch. In the evening acclimatization walk around the camp.
Day 03:- After an early breakfast you leave for Bhrigu Lake. The trek gives a panoramic view of Manali valley. All the famous peaks of Kullu Himalaya— Indrasan, Deo Tibba, Hanuman Tibba, Makerbeh, Shikarbeh, Shitidhar, Friendship Peak, Khand Pari and Ladakhi put on show themselves around you. An excellent trek for photography. After reaching at Bhrigu spending some time there you descend down to the Silver Oak Camp of Himalayan Mountain Sojourns.
Day 04:- Silver Oak Camp to Vashishat A downhill trek starts from the camp-site to take you to Vashishat village. Vashishat is one of the prominent tourist spots of Manali and is famous for its hot sulphur water springs. You can take a hot sulphur water bath in the public ponds here. After having your pack lunch here you take jeep to reach at Palchan Campsite.
Day 05:- Today you have free time till lunch. After an early lunch you leave for Bus Station. Bus starts after 4 pm in the afternoon, so you have time till 4 pm to explore the local market.
|No. of Persons||2 to 3||4 to 7||8 to 10||11 to 20||21 and more pax|
|Cost Per Person||Rs. 13900/-||Rs. 12500/-||Rs. 10500/-||Rs. 9500/-||Rs. 6500/-|
- All meals (Vegetarian Food)
- Pick up from bus stand to Campsite (arrival day).
- Drop at Bust Stand on Departure day.
- Accommodation: Two nights in rooms and 2 nights in tents.
- Guide for 4 Days
- Sleeping bags or blankets with trekking mattresses.
- Two Nights in Jungle Camp.
- Breakast and Lunch day 1 and Dinner on Day 5.
- Insurance Cover.
- Medical Evacuation.
- Any expense not mentioned under ‘cost includes’
- Any expense arising out of unforeseen circumstance like bus delays, roadblocks, landslides, etc.
- Any personal expense and sightseeing which are not in the Itinerary.