MANALI PANORAMA TREK GRADE 5 (For Practiced Trekkers)
Season: April to June.
Reporting Place: Kulang
Departure Place: Vashishat
Day 01:- You drive upto a village called Kulang. The trek starts from here. It takes 4 hrs. to reach the Silver Oak Camp of Himalayan Mountain Sojourns. On your arrival at camp you are welcomed with a hot lunch. In the evening acclimatization walk around the camp.
Day 02:- After an early breakfast you leave for Bhrigu Lake. The trek gives a panoramic view of Manali valley. All the famous peaks of Kullu Himalaya— Indrasan, Deo Tibba, Hanuman Tibba, Makerbeh, Shikarbeh, Shitidhar, Friendship Peak, Khand Pari and Ladakhi put on show themselves around you. An excellent trek for photography. After reaching at Bhrigu spending some time there you descend down to the Silver Oak Camp of Himalayan Mountain Sojourns.
Day 03:- Silver Oak Camp to Vashishat- A downhill trek starts from the camp-site to take you to Vashishat village. Vashishat is one of the prominent tourist spots of Manali and is famous for its hot sulphur water springs. You can take a hot sulphur water bath in the public ponds here. You can hire a taxi from here to reach your Hotel or next destination.
|No. of Persons||2 to 3||4 to 9||10 to 20||21 and more|
|Cost Per Person||Rs. 7500/-||Rs. 5500/-||Rs. 4500/-||Rs. 3500/-|
- All Meals (Vegetarian Food); except breakfast on arrival day and dinner on departure day.
- Tented accommodation in alpine tents: Twin/Triple sharing tents, sleeping bags, foam trekking mattresses, dining tent (if the group has more than 4pax), and toilet tent.
- High Altitude Trekking Guide.
- Kitchen Staff with kitchen tent and all other necessary items of kitchen.
- Taxi from Hotel/Guest House/ Bus Station at Manali to road head place Kulang on arrival day.
- Taxi from road head place Vashishat to Hotel/Guest House/Bus Station at Manali town on departure day
- Porters/Mules to carry personal luggage. Personal luggage should not be more than 10kg per pax.
- Any expense arising out of unforeseen circumstance like bus delays, roadblocks, landslides, etc.
- Medical Evacuation.
- Insurance Cover
- Any Expense not mentioned under ‘cost includes’