APPLE ORCHARD CAMP – GRADE 1
Day 01:- Arrival Manali
Arrival at the Apple Orchard Campsite of Himalayan Mountain Sojourns at Palchan in the forenoon. Immediately after your check-in you will be briefed about the Campsite and its surrounding area. In the afternoon after lunch you will be out for a short acclimatization around campsite.
Day 02:- Trek to Anjani mahadev and visit Solang valley
After breakfast you will start your trek to Anjani Mahadev. Anjani Mahadev is a religious place in the Solang Valley. Like Amarnath in Kashmir, here also, a Him Shivlinga appears in an icy cave. While coming back you halt at Solang which is a hub of adventure and fun activities. By evening you will be back at Campsite.
Day 03:- Trek To Jogini water fall and Visit market
After breakfast you will start your trek to Jogini Falls. Jogini waterfalls are an enchanting attraction. This place is famed for its beautiful cascading waters and serene environs. It is bliss for nature lovers and photo fanatics. From Jogini Falls you will further trek to reach Vashishat. Vashisht Village is a prominent tourist attraction in Manali, popular for its temples and natural hot water springs. Today you will have an outdoor lunch. After lunch the group starts its local sightseeing trip to Hadimba Temple and the Mall Road Manali by taxi. Late in the evening you will be picked from Manali Mall Road by taxi for Campsite.
Day 04:- Adventure activities
Rock Climbing, Rappelling and River Crossing. After breakfast you will leave for the rock field at river side. First, the Adventure Instructor will explain and demonstrate the techniques and then the participants will practice that in the presence of the instructor.
Day 05:- Trek to Marhi back to Camp
Trek to Marhi – After an early breakfast you board a taxi for lower Rahla from where your trek to Marhi starts. Marhi is a midway destination to Rohtang Pass at an altitude of 11000 ft. But instead of taking road you take a trek route to reach there. In the last leg of trek you negotiate a steep slope in a zig-zag way. After passing some time at Marhi you descend down by same route to reach lower Rahla from where you will be picked up by taxi for the campsite.
Day 06:- Rafting and Departure
River Rafting and Departure – After Breakfast check out from Campsite; a taxi will take you to river rafting point. After enjoying adventure of river rafting you will board bus for your next destination from river rafting point only.
|No. of Persons||2 to 3||4 to 7||8 to 10||11 to 19||20 to 30||31 and above|
|Cost Per Person||Rs. 11800/-||Rs. 8800/-||Rs. 7000/-||Rs. 6500/-||Rs. 5500/-||Rs. 5000/-|
- All meals (Vegetarian Food) except breakfast on arrival day and dinner on departure day.
- Guide for 5 Days.
- Adventure Activities- Rock Climbing, Rappelling and River Crossing.
- Qualified Adventure Instructor for adventure activities
- Accommodation: One night in rooms and five nights in tents.
- Pick up from Bus Station Manali to the Campsite on arrival day.
- Drop at the Bus Station Manali on Departure Day.
- Transport as per Itinerary
- Sleeping bags with trekking mattresses.
- Campfire on day 5.
- Rafting included Transport
- Insurance Cover.
- Medical Evacuation.
- Any expense not mentioned under ‘cost includes’
- Any expense arising out of unforeseen circumstance like bus delays, roadblocks, landslides, etc.
- Any personal expense and sightseeing which are not in the Itinerary.